Performance™ Air Purifier
the_field ('tagline'); ?>
The Performance air purifier can help you answer concerns about your indoor air quality. Proven effective against 3 common pathogens including the common cold, it works silently in-line with your HVAC system, taking out up to 75% of organisms as small as .30 micron with every wave of air that passes through it.
At only 7.25″ width, its narrow cabinet design also allows more flexibility for installation in tight spaces.
- Whole home air purification system
- Long-life MERV*The Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value is the standard comparison of the efficiency of an air filter. The MERV scale ranges from 1 (least efficient) to 16 (most efficient), and measures a filter’s ability remove particles from 3 to 10 microns in size. 13 filter
- Patented Captures and Kills™ technology
- Captures up to 75% of particles .30 to 1.0 microns in size
- Kills or inactivates up to 96% of germs, pollen and mold captured
- Proven effective against 3 common pathogens:
- human influenza
- common cold
- Streptococcus aureus
- Protects heating and cooling equipment by not producing significant pressure drop
- Can be placed in line with nearly any Ductwork*Hollow pipes used to transfer air from the Air Handler to the air vents throughout your home. Ductwork is one of the most important components of a home heating and cooling system. system
- Narrow cabinet design for greater installation flexibility
- Easy to replace, long-lasting filters
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Find a dealer near you to install this product!
Once you find a dealer, ask for a free, no-obligation quote for upgrading or repairing your existing home heating and cooling system.