Comfort™ EZ Flex Cabinet Air Filter
The EZ Flex system provides whole home air filtration using a high efficiency filter
The EZ Flex system provides whole home air filtration using a high efficiency filter. The deep-pleated style of its MERV*The Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value is the standard comparison of the efficiency of an air filter. The MERV scale ranges from 1 (least efficient) to 16 (most efficient), and measures a filter’s ability remove particles from 3 to 10 microns in size. 10 filter keeps air flowing while removing up to 65% of airborne particles as small as 1.0 micron.
- MERV 10 filtration rating
- Captures up to 65% of particles 1.0 to 3.0 microns in size
- Protects heating and cooling equipment by not producing significant pressure drop
- High dust holding capacity extends time between filter changes
- Easy to replace, deep-pleated filters
- 10-year parts limited warranty on cabinet1
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Find a dealer near you to install this product!
Once you find a dealer, ask for a free, no-obligation quote for upgrading or repairing your existing home heating and cooling system.