Performance™ Multi-Zone Heat Pump With Basepan Heater
the_field ('tagline'); ?>
If you happen to live in a home without Ductwork*Hollow pipes used to transfer air from the Air Handler to the air vents throughout your home. Ductwork is one of the most important components of a home heating and cooling system. or have a converted area for a living/working space, you’ll appreciate this multi-zone Heat Pump*A product that works just like an air conditioner in cooling mode; however, in heating mode, the refrigerant flow is reversed and heat is extracted from the outside air too heat your home.. The MGR System can provide year-round comfort, cooling for those hot summer days and warmth the rest of the year, even when temperature dips down to 5° F at full heating capacity (with the right size and system combination).
As a multi-zone, you can use up to five multiple style indoor units supported by just this one efficient, outdoor Inverter*A variable speed compressor that slows down or speeds up to match the heating and cooling load of the space. This also ensures higher comfort. compressor unit. For quiet comfort in a multi-space application, it can’t be beat.
- 100% Heating Capacity at 5° F (-15° C) (Sizes 24 to 36)
- Inverter Compressor
- Up to 23.8 SEER*The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio is a measure of the cooling efficiency of your air conditioner or heat pump. The higher the SEER number, the more efficient the system is at converting electricity into cooling power. cooling efficiency
- Up to 10.5 HSPF*The Heating Seasonal Performance Factor is a measure of the heating efficiency of a heat pump. The higher the HSPF number, the more efficiently the heat pump heats your home. (The cooling efficiency of a heat pump is measured by its SEER.) heating efficiency
- Sizes: 18 / 24 / 30 /36 / 48
- Available in 208/230V
- Built-in Basepan Heater
- Connects two to five multiple style indoor units (Performance™) off a single outdoor unit
- Condenser high temperature protection
- Refrigerant leakage detection
- Quiet outdoor sound operation, as low as 62 decibels1
- Total piping length 131 ~ 328 ft. (40 ~ 100 m) depending on unit capacity
- 10-year parts limited and 10-year compressor limited warranties to the original purchasing owner upon timely registration2
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
2 If properly registered within ninety (90) days after original installation, parts are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10 years. Otherwise, parts warranty is 5 years. For other applications a 7-year parts and 7-year compressor limited warranties apply. See warranty certificate for details.
Find a dealer near you to install this product!
Once you find a dealer, ask for a free, no-obligation quote for upgrading or repairing your existing home heating and cooling system.