Infinity® System Control
the_field ('tagline'); ?>
The Infinity® System Control is designed for homeowners who understand the value of precision comfort and an easy to use, intuitive user interface. With wireless connectivity, occupancy sensing capabilities and built-in smarts, the Infinity System Control puts you in command of comfort and energy savings like never before.
As part of a complete, communicating Infinity® System, this smart control takes full advantage of the best technology Carrier has to offer, including Greenspeed® technology and Hybrid Heat®*Hybrid Heat systems deliver exceptional performance by using a heating source that provides the most energy-efficient comfort during moderate heating conditions. system management. Taking your comfort well beyond temperature control, the Infinity System Control can manage humidity levels, airflow, ventilation, indoor air quality and up to 8 zones, from wherever you are, with a connected smartphone or tablet. It’s also compatible with Amazon™ Alexa™.
Energy-conscious homeowners will especially appreciate the energy tracking and reporting, as well as the occupancy sensing ability that can automatically set the system back to maximize savings when you are away.
Simple, powerful and convenient, the Infinity System Control takes your comfort to the next level.
- Full-color touch screen with photo upload capability
- Intuitive, on-screen prompts
- Local weather 5-day forecast
- Occupancy sensing to automatically select comfort or energy saving system settings
- Remote access via Internet as well as Apple® and Android™ smartphone or tablet devices1
- Control with Côr™ Home Automation system or Amazon™ Alexa™ smart skills1
- Real-time energy use tracking
- Ideal Humidity System® management capable for exacting comfort
- Hybrid Heat® system management capable
- Intelligent, heating- and cooling-comfort staging capable
- Auto changeover between heating and cooling
- Controls indoor air quality products
- ComfortFan™ technology capable with four levels of “constant ON” fan speeds
- Ventilation management capable
- Measures and manages airflow to each zone and adjusts for quiet comfort
- Measures percentage of airflow to each zone for best operation
- Day-at-a-glance 7-day (wake, away, home, sleep) programming
- Advanced smart setback for best energy savings during “away” and ramp up periods
- One-button Touch-N-Go® quick-settings-change feature
- Simple vacation programming controls temperature and humidity
- Up to 8-zone capability with custom naming feature
- Choice of TrueSense™ dirty filter detection or fixed-schedule based filter replacement reminders
- System maintenance reminders
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi® Alliance Corporation.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
1 When connected to a Wi-Fi network with an existing or optional dedicated wireless router. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance Corporation.
2To the original owner, when product is used in a residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Find a dealer near you to install this product!
Once you find a dealer, ask for a free, no-obligation quote for upgrading or repairing your existing home heating and cooling system.