Performance™ 96 Gas Furnace
the_field ('tagline'); ?>
Supported by the Performance Edge® thermostat and a variable-speed blower motor, this furnace will run in low stage up to 90% of the time. Longer, low-stage run times give you better energy efficiency, better temperature control and increased comfort. It also assures you quieter performance.
Variable-speed blower operation also aids other system components and can help make your air conditioning system more efficient and improve summer dehumidification.
Additionally, SmartEvap™ technology which periodically stops the fan in “Constant ON” mode, gives cooling condensation time to drain away to prevent rehumidification. SmartEvap can reduce humidity by up to 10%.
- Up to 96.7% AFUE*Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency. Indicated as a percentage, your furnace’s AFUE tells you how much energy is being converted to heat. For example, an AFUE of 90 means that 90% of the fuel is being used to warm your home, while the other 10% escapes as exhaust with the combustion gases. heating efficiency
- Two-stages of heat for economical operation
- Variable-speed, high-efficiency, ECM blower motor enhances comfort
- IdealHumidity™*IdealHumidity™ is Carrier’s proprietary humidity management innovation for maintaining the ideal comfort in a home. System technology capable to aid Heat Pump*A product that works just like an air conditioner in cooling mode; however, in heating mode, the refrigerant flow is reversed and heat is extracted from the outside air too heat your home. or air conditioner summer dehumidification
- SmartEvap™ technology works in concert with your cooling system to aid summer dehumidification
- ComfortFan™ technology allows fan-speed choices in “Constant ON” mode1
- Comfort Heat Technology®*Carrier’s exclusive Comfort Heat Technology® accurately predicts the need for heating while cutting temperature swings in half. feature intelligently stages heating cycles to reduce temperature swings and improve efficiency
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Advanced temperature control
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty3
1 Requires Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostat
2To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a Lifetime heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is reduced to 20-years (from Lifetime) on heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive the extended registered heat exchanger parts limited warranty period. See warranty certificate for details.
Find a dealer near you to install this product!
Once you find a dealer, ask for a free, no-obligation quote for upgrading or repairing your existing home heating and cooling system.