Comfort™ 13 Central Air Conditioner
the_field ('tagline'); ?>
The Comfort series of air conditioners is designed to give you simple, efficient and affordable cooling. Pair them with the right, SEER-boosting indoor unit and you can enjoy the money-saving benefits of improved efficiency.
This model may not be eligible for installation in the Southeast or Southwest regions of the country, based on Department of Energy minimum efficiency standards in place as of January 1, 2015. Ask your Carrier® expert to ensure your new air conditioner meets government regulations for your area.
- 13 SEER*The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio is a measure of the cooling efficiency of your air conditioner or heat pump. The higher the SEER number, the more efficient the system is at converting electricity into cooling power. cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels1
- Single-stage operation
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor™*WeatherArmor™ is a Carrier innovation that protects outdoor units from weather and increases durability. protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
1Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
2To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Find a dealer near you to install this product!
Once you find a dealer, ask for a free, no-obligation quote for upgrading or repairing your existing home heating and cooling system.