Infinity® Heat Pump With Basepan Heater
The new, ultra-efficient 38MPRA outdoor unit with built-in basepan heater offers year-round comfort
There’s nothing more efficient1, when paired with the 40MPHA indoor unit, this system has SEER*The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio is a measure of the cooling efficiency of your air conditioner or heat pump. The higher the SEER number, the more efficient the system is at converting electricity into cooling power. rating at 42 with 15 HSPF*The Heating Seasonal Performance Factor is a measure of the heating efficiency of a heat pump. The higher the HSPF number, the more efficiently the heat pump heats your home. (The cooling efficiency of a heat pump is measured by its SEER.), making it ENERGY STAR® certified. The new, ultra-efficient 38MPRA outdoor unit with built-in basepan heater offers year-round comfort. Its impressive cooling operating range maintains consistent capacity from -22° F to 122° F. On the other end of the spectrum, the systems high heating capability is exceptional, running 100% to -22° F to 86° F temperature range. No matter the temperature outside, this system can handle the extremes.
- 100% Heating Capacity at 0° F (-17° C)
- 100% Cooling capacity at -22° F (-30° C) without additional kit
- Up to 75% of Heating Capacity at -22° F (-30° C)
- Inverter*A variable speed compressor that slows down or speeds up to match the heating and cooling load of the space. This also ensures higher comfort. Compressor
- Up to 42.0 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 15.0 EER*Energy Efficiency Ratings (EER) measure the efficiency with which a product uses energy to function. It is calculated by dividing a product’s BTU output by its wattage. heating efficiency
- Available in 208/230V
- Sizes: 09 / 12
- Built-in basepan heater
- Auto-restart function
- Refrigerant leakage detection
- Quiet outdoor operation, as low as 55 dB*Decibels (dB) are a unit measuring the intensity of noise.(A)2
- Aluminum Golden Hydrophilic pre-coated fins
- 10-year parts limited and 10-year compressor limited warranties to the original purchasing owner upon timely registration3
1 According to system ratings maintained by AHRI as of January 22, 2018, in accordance with the AHRI Unitary Small Equipment Operations Manual. The 9,000 Btu/h single zone ductless has a 42 SEER Rating.
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
3 If properly registered within ninety (90) days after original installation, parts are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10 years. Otherwise, parts warranty is 5 years. For other applications a 7-year parts and 7-year compressor limited warranties apply. See warranty certificate for details.
Find a dealer near you to install this product!
Once you find a dealer, ask for a free, no-obligation quote for upgrading or repairing your existing home heating and cooling system.