Infinity® Greenspeed 26 Central Air Conditioner
The only brand to have 25%-100% operating range in 1% increments.
The Infinity 26 air conditioner with Greenspeed intelligence takes Carrier’s most advanced technology to the next level. This energy-efficient AC unit offers enhanced cooling, extra energy efficiency, and ultra-quiet comfort where it matters most: your home.
Greenspeed intelligence is created by pairing adaptable-speed technology with the Infinity System Control. The unique, variable-speed compressor of this unit, allows it to literally adapt its output to the needs of the home. With infinite adjustments between 25 percent and 100 percent capacity, it gives your home exactly the amount of cooling required.
The Infinity Greenspeed air conditioning system operates longer at steadier, lower capacities that ensures incredible energy efficiency and quiet operation with tighter temperature control than standard systems. Contact your local HVAC contractor for a free, in-home consultation today.
- Includes Greenspeed intelligence
- Up to 50 percent quieter than other brands
- Advanced humidity control can remove up to 400 percent more moisture than standard systems
- Fully variable-speed compressor operation helps reduce indoor temperature swings
- Over-the-air software update capabilities
- WiFi connectivity for enhanced service & diagnostics
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™ design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection for durability
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Up to 26 SEER
- Up to 16.5 EER
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® 20206
1 Depending on model combination. Based on laboratory testing of Carrier’s Infinity® 26 air conditioner models by Carrier engineers in Fall 2019 and AHRI sound level data for competitors’ variable-speed outdoor units, published as of December 2019.
2 Based on Carrier testing under simulated “worst case” conditions, as compared to a single-stage 13.0 SEER unit.
Find a dealer near you to install this product!
Once you find a dealer, ask for a free, no-obligation quote for upgrading or repairing your existing home heating and cooling system.