Infinity® 98 Gas Furnace with Greenspeed™ Intelligence
Unique design innovations achieve unprecedented efficiency and quiet
The Infinity® 98 furnace delivers precision comfort with Greenspeed™ intelligence. This is the most advanced Carrier® furnace ever made. Its unique design innovations achieve unprecedented efficiency and quiet.
Greenspeed intelligence is created by pairing adaptable-speed technology with our Infinity control’s intelligence. The unique, modulating gas valve of this unit, when managed by the Infinity control, allows it to literally adapt its output to the needs of the home. With tiny, 1% adjustments between 40 and 100% capacity, it gives the home only the amount of heating necessary.
This allows the furnace to operate longer at steadier, lower capacities, which ensures incredible energy efficiency and quiet operation with tighter temperature control than standard furnaces.
Variable-speed blower operation is a part of the Greenspeed equation while also enhancing other system components. It’s the best choice for boosting air conditioning system efficiency and improving summer dehumidification.
- Up to 98.5% AFUE*Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency. Indicated as a percentage, your furnace’s AFUE tells you how much energy is being converted to heat. For example, an AFUE of 90 means that 90% of the fuel is being used to warm your home, while the other 10% escapes as exhaust with the combustion gases. heating efficiency
- Greenspeed intelligence for ideal comfort and energy savings
- Precise modulating gas valve capable of matching the heating needs of the home
- Variable-speed, ECM blower motor for ultimate comfort and ultra-quiet operation
- Ideal Humidity System® technology capable to aid Heat Pump*A product that works just like an air conditioner in cooling mode; however, in heating mode, the refrigerant flow is reversed and heat is extracted from the outside air too heat your home. or air conditioner summer dehumification
- SmartEvap™ technology works in concert with your cooling system to aid summer dehumidification
- ComfortFan™ technology allows fan-speed choices in “Constant ON” mode
- Comfort Heat Technology®*Carrier’s exclusive Comfort Heat Technology® accurately predicts the need for heating while cutting temperature swings in half. feature intelligently stages heating cycles to reduce temperature swings and improve efficiency
- Infinity intelligence enables self-configuration and easy troubleshooting with Infinity control
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Advanced temperature control
- Includes air filter cabinet
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty2
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a Lifetime heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is reduced to 20-years (from Lifetime) on heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive the extended registered heat exchanger parts limited warranty period. See warranty certificate for details.
Find a dealer near you to install this product!
Once you find a dealer, ask for a free, no-obligation quote for upgrading or repairing your existing home heating and cooling system.