Infinity® Greenspeed 24 Heat Pump
the_field ('tagline'); ?>
Greenspeed intelligence is created by pairing adaptable-speed technology with the Infinity System Control. The unique, variable-speed compressor of this unit, allows it to literally adapt its output to the needs of the home. With infinite adjustments between 25 and 100 percent capacity, it provides you with only the amount of cooling or heating necessary.
This allows the system to operate longer at steadier, lower capacities ensuring the highest in energy efficiency and the most quiet operation with tighter temperature control than standard systems.
And, it’s seldom you can upgrade your system a component at a time. Most often, the leap to higher efficiency and better comfort via a communicating system for that home you love, can mean you have to deal with the cost of a whole system even though only your outdoor cooling unit has called it quits.
Your Carrier expert can help you determine if it can work with your existing indoor unit so you can upgrade in steps.
- Greenspeed intelligence
- Up to 50% quieter than our nearest competitor
- Quiet Mode feature enables homeowners to cap sound levels at 69 dBA
- Advanced humidity control – Can remove up to 400% more moisture than standard systems
- Fully variable-speed compressor operation helps reduce indoor temperature swings
- Over-the-air software update capabilities
- Bluetooth® connectivity for enhanced service & diagnostics
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™ design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection for durability
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Up to 24 SEER
- Up to 15 EER
- Up to 13 HSPF
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR 2020
- Optimal summer dehumidification
- Load matching performance with speed ranges between 25 and 100%
- High-ambient cooling operation up to 125° F
- Low-ambient cooling operation down to -15° F
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible
- Sound: as low as 51 decibels
Find a dealer near you to install this product!
Once you find a dealer, ask for a free, no-obligation quote for upgrading or repairing your existing home heating and cooling system.