Infinity® Geothermal Heat Pump
the_field ('tagline'); ?>
The Infinity® series GC model combines our highest efficiency closed- or open-loop systems with the smart, powerful and intuitive Infinity Touch control. These impressive forced-air or water-to-air systems offer the quiet, comfortable benefits of two-stage and variable speed operation; the versatile programming, energy tracking and wireless capabilities of Infinity Touch; and the superior energy savings of geothermal.
- Two-Stage Scroll Compressor*Two-Stage Compressors are capable of two levels of operation, a low stage and a high stage. Properly sized equipment will operate 80% of the time in low stage, enhancing efficiency and comfort with lower humidity levels and quieter operation. It’s like getting two air conditioners or heat pumps in one system. for ultimate comfort and performance
- Variable-speed blower motor for ultimate comfort and quiet operation
- Optimal humidity and temperature control when managed by the Infinity Touch control
- Insulated cabinet and compressor blanket for quiet operation
- Large operating temperature range
- Corrosion-resistant air coil for long life
- Corrosion-resistant drain pan
- Microprocessor control for precision operation
- 2″ MERV*The Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value is the standard comparison of the efficiency of an air filter. The MERV scale ranges from 1 (least efficient) to 16 (most efficient), and measures a filter’s ability remove particles from 3 to 10 microns in size. 13 filtration
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts and labor limited warranty1
1To the original owner, when installed in a residence, a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty upon timely registration of equipment. Warranty period is 10 years on parts and 5 years on labor if not registered within 90 days of installation. Original owners residing in jurisdictions that prohibit warranty benefits conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty. See warranty certificate for details.
Find a dealer near you to install this product!
Once you find a dealer, ask for a free, no-obligation quote for upgrading or repairing your existing home heating and cooling system.