Comfort™ 14 Heat Pump
the_field ('tagline'); ?>
As a Heat Pump*A product that works just like an air conditioner in cooling mode; however, in heating mode, the refrigerant flow is reversed and heat is extracted from the outside air too heat your home. they give you the benefit of summer cooling along with cooler season heating.
Be sure to pair this outdoor model with the right, SEER-boosting indoor furnace or air handler to gain the most efficiency.
- 14 SEER*The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio is a measure of the cooling efficiency of your air conditioner or heat pump. The higher the SEER number, the more efficient the system is at converting electricity into cooling power. cooling efficiency
- 8.2 HSPF*The Heating Seasonal Performance Factor is a measure of the heating efficiency of a heat pump. The higher the HSPF number, the more efficiently the heat pump heats your home. (The cooling efficiency of a heat pump is measured by its SEER.) heating efficiency
- Sound: as low as 69 decibels1
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor™*WeatherArmor™ is a Carrier innovation that protects outdoor units from weather and increases durability. protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in a residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Find a dealer near you to install this product!
Once you find a dealer, ask for a free, no-obligation quote for upgrading or repairing your existing home heating and cooling system.