Carrier Warranty Info
When you choose innovative Carrier products for your home heating and cooling needs, you don't just get the most advanced products available – you also get solid warranty coverage to protect your investment.
The terms and coverage details of your warranty are specific to the Carrier product models you own. Typically, Carrier products come with a 10-year parts limited warranty. Depending on your model, certain components within the product may have different standard warranties.
Additionally, Carrier also offers a variety of extended warranty programs to further protect your investment. And with repair bills ranging from $100 to $1,000 or more, an optional extended warranty from Carrier can be a wise move.
- 1-yr to 10-yr coverage options for Parts Only, Labor Only, or Parts & Labor
- Genuine Carrier replacement parts, designed to work perfectly with your system
- This transferable warranty may increase the value of your home
- Fully underwritten by Carrier Corporation, with no deductibles or hidden charges
- All of the paperwork is handled by your Carrier dealer
To learn the exact details of your warranty, refer to the product documentation such as a user's manual that came with your product. If your model is listed on the Carrier website, the documentation may be available for download. Or, if you are unable to find your documentation, you can always contact your local experienced Carrier dealer for assistance in determining your warranty coverage.
At the time of purchase, you may have also been offered additional warranty coverage provided by your expert Carrier dealer. If you have additional coverage through your dealer, please contact him or her directly for assistance with the warranty.